Sally Due Sperling will be the new hostess at Danhostel Esbjerg on January 1, 2020. She will replace Marianne and Børge Bull who will say goodbye after 23 wonderful years as hosts at Danhostel Esbjerg. Sally is not a stranger to Danhostel as she is the current hostess at Danhostel Kolding and will say goodbye at the end of 2019.
Many Danhostels are Open all Year Round 2019 - 2020.
Many Danhostels are open all year, while others are closed only between Christmas and the New Year. Below is a list of the Danhostels where you can book accommodation out of season and during winter.
There are many reasons to stay at a Danhostel out of season.
• Prices are generally lower
• The friendly service and personable hosts remain the same.
• Use Danhostel as an extension of your home to host family members
• Visit your family and stay at a Danhostel close by
• You can plan a course or event during the offseason
• You can take a holiday when others are at work.
No matter what your plans are during the offseason, Danhostel's accommodation is the right choice for you.
The following Danhostels are open 11 months or all year:
Many Danhostels accommodate groups during winter even if the hostel is closed. Contact the specific Danhostel for more information.
In the spring of 2019, the Danhostel brand published a manifesto and new strategy to implement the 17 UN Sustainable Goals over the coming years. Several Danhostels have already embraced many of the initiatives. Danhostel Ebeltoft has already implemented 4 of the 17 World Goals.