Experience Bon Jovi in Concert – Sønderborg Summer Review - The Battle of Als and Tilting at the Ring.
Bon Jovi comes to Sønderborg on June 11, 2019!
This is one of the biggest concerts in Denmark with nearly 35,000 tickets on sale. It brings Sønderborg on an equal footing with cities such as Copenhagen and Horsens.
The concert will take place in Sønderborg's new concert area in Kær Vestermark. The opening act will be Def Leppard, one of the main bands at several festivals in Europe. Bon Jovi will join the tour at the 4th stop which will be in Denmark. Ticket sales start Friday, November 2, 2018, at 10 am via www.ticketmaster.dk.
Danhostel Sønderborg-Vollerup offers two nights‘ accommodation from June 8-12, 2019 in a family room with linen and towels, private bathroom and breakfast buffet.
-Room with 2 beds from 1,400 DKK
-Room with 4 bed from 2,000 DKK.
Family room with linen, towel packages private bathroom and breakfast buffet.
- Room with 2 beds starts from 700 DKK per person
- Room with 4-6 beds starts from 500 DKK per person.
The most fun hostel offers the following free experiences:
Playground, miniature golf, feeding our animals
Groups of over 10 people should mail their wishes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other experiences in our area:
• Visit Universe Park, Dybøl Banke History Centre and Sønderborg Castle
• We have Denmark's newest cinema which cost 65 million DKK. It has 5 cinema halls with the latest technology.
• A trip to Germany is also exciting. Remember your passports.