Skoletur Danhostel Grindsted-Billund
School Camps in Cabins or Rooms at Danhostel Grindsted near Billund Airport
Danhostel Billund is located only a few minutes from LEGOLAND and LEGO® House. Here you can combine exciting learning with focus on the story behind LEGOLAND. We have 2 dorms each with 8-10 beds and shared bathrooms. Our living and dining room are great for your group as they seat up to 42 people. We also have 25 rooms with 4-6 beds and private bathrooms. All in all, we provide the best framework for your school camp at Danhostel Grindsted-Billund located close to Billund Airport. We are located next door to the bus station, so it is easy to get around.
There are many fun activities and attractions for school camps in and around Billund.
- Magion Culture and Sports Centre has sports activities, halls for rent in all sizes, a swimming pool and much more.
- Karensminde Museum Centre, located on the outskirts of town, is an exciting place to visit. Here is an opportunity to get close to the animals, go for a ride in a horse-drawn carriage and participate in all the activities available. This museum is the pride of the town and offers many opportunities for learning.
- GIVSKUD ZOO has many possibilities for your school camp to learn a variety of exciting subjects. When you pay your entrance free, you can access the Zoo every day and have one hour of teaching free of charge.
- The Army Road (Haervejen) which runs just outside the Billund has great hiking routes and beautiful scenery with meadows and heather.
- Kongernes Jelling Experience Centre is an exciting museum with learning and experiences for children. You will learn many new facts about Denmark inside the museum, at the Jelling Monuments and throughout the Palisade area.
- LEGOLAND offers attractive entry prices for schools to the Park and provide exciting lessons for the students. LEGOLAND is 12 km from Billund, so there is the possibility of renting a bus for your school camp.
The Ecolarium, located in Vejle (38 km from Danhostel Grindsted-Billund), is an exciting knowledge centre with free entry. Here you will find educational exhibitions and activities for children of all ages. There is the possibility of renting a bus to transport your school camp.
We look forward to welcoming your school camp to Danhostel Grindsted-Billund. For more information, please contact us at +45 7521 1919 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.