Danhostel Ribe konferens
For Your Next Course or Meeting, Stay at Danhostel Ribe located in the Beautiful Town of Ribe
Danhostel Ribe welcome overnight guests in conjunction with different course programmes. We also arrange meetings and conferences which are held at our well-equipped conference centre. We are situated in the middle of Ribe with a view of Ribe's skyline, Ribe Å and the Wadden Sea National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Danhostel Ribe is the only environmentally certified accommodation in Ribe. We have been awarded the Green Key certification and are the official partner of the Wadden Sea National Park. We are part of the Accessibility Label Scheme, Good Access and are a member of the industry association, Horesta. When you hold meetings or courses at our Danhostel, you will be in a hospitable, dedicated and professional environment.
Here are the reasons why you should choose Danhostel Ribe for your next meeting or course:
- We are in the middle of Ribe and with access directly to the Wadden Sea National Park
- We provide rooms which are certified for conferences, courses and meetings
- We provide Green Key eco-labelled rooms and meeting rooms
- We are handicap-friendly and have the accessibility certification called "Good Access"
- We provide free parking for cars and buses
- Our kitchen takes pride in serving delicious and well-prepared organic and seasonal meals
- We provide a professional yet relaxed environment
For more information regarding courses and meetings at Danhostel Ribe, please contact us at +45 7542 0620 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.