Unique nature in the form of UNESCO World Heritage, a huge fort hidden beneath the earth, beautiful limestone quarries, castles and estates. There are plenty of experiences in Stevns when you stay at Danhostel Store Heddinge.
10 Things You Can Experience in Næstved
Looking for inspiration for the Autumn Holidays with the children, or do you yearn to spend quality time with your significant other? Visit Næstved and experience all, from butterflies in your stomach when you visit BonBon-Land, to a romantic canoe tour on the Suså River.
Here are 10 things worth seeing in Næstved:
- BonBon-Land - Bring the whole family to the funnest park. Book your stay at Danhostel Næstved and get a great package deal.
- Canoe tour on Suså River. Be active while on holiday! Enjoy each other's company when you take a tour in the open, beautiful natural surroundings.
- Zoo Park - Create a fun and exciting experience for the whole family and get up close and personal with the animals.
- Næstved Automobile Museum – Experience a 3000 m2 museum filled with cars, motorcycles, airplanes, farm machinery from the 50’s, and much more.
- Næstved Museum Helligåndshuset – Visit a medieval building - the regional Museum in Næstved Municipality.
- Shopping Spree - Market days and nights, in the centre of town and Næstved Shopping Mall. Næstved offers many shopping opportunities.
- Karrebæksminde -South Zealand's best beach. Holiday destination for all who love the beach, sea, harbour and swimming.
- Gavnø Castle - Get a fairy tale adventure at Blomsterøen Gavnø. There is a special exhibition with Flora Danica from Royal Copenhagen.
- Næstved Adventure Land - Huge indoor adventure land filled with the most popular rides.
- Bio Naestved - The town's oldest cinema with plenty of fun and charm