Experience history when you spend the night near the Limfjord at Danhostel Vitskøl Kloster.
IT Employee for Danhostel's Digital Platforms
If you are fluent in spoken and written Danish and English and have experience with project management and Drupal development, there is a job waiting for you at Danhostel.
Danhostel is developing rapidly in the digital area and so are our sales platforms. Therefore, we focus strongly on the development of new initiatives, which lead to sale optimization.
We seek - as soon as possible - an IT employee for our online team who understands development, implementation, operation and technical project management. You will be part of a growing environment in our online and marketing department, where the responsibility for marketing of Danhostel’s digital platforms are located.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for writing requirement specifications, project management of the development and implementation of new plugins, and develop new features and functions in Danhostels systems, Drupal and WordPress.
• Creating requirement specifications
• Project management of technical development
• Development and maintenance of our digital platforms, Drupal and Wordpress
• Implementation of new features from a third party
• Testing and optimization
• Have experience in technical project management
• Have good technical overview, the ability to work in a structured environment and understand system structure
• Have extensive experience with the most used methods and standards used for web development using PHP, HTML, CSS, XML, JSON, etc.
• Have experience with social media, search engine optimization and Google search algorithms
• Have good experience with backend work and development in Drupal and WordPress - programming of own modules/plugins/themes
• Fluency in reading, writing and speaking Danish and English
• Have a working knowledge of Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign
• Able to update a website (front end)
As a person you are:
• Responsible and follow through task to completion
• A team player
• Industrious and adaptable
• Service minded
• Good in oral and written communication in Danish and English with members and suppliers
• Possess a good sense of humour
We offer a challenging job where you get the chance to help develop Danhostel to a stronger online position. You will get eight new colleagues with high drive and a good sense of humour, and we provide a great lunch arrangement.
Danhostel’s Main Office is located at Rathsacksvej 1 in Frederiksberg, close to the metro at Frederiksberg Center.
If you believe this is the position for you, email an application along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We review applications as we receive them, so we recommend that you submit an application as soon as possible. We will contact qualified candidates directly for an interview.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions, please contact Danhostel at +45 41994701 and ask for our Marketing Manager, Anette Brylov.
It is hard to believe you are in Denmark when you visit breathtaking Mønsted Limestone Mine. Located close to the town of Viborg, Mønsted Limestone Mine has been converted to an exciting attraction with sound and light installations.