If you REALLY intend to tour Copenhagen and want to save money, buy a Copenhagen Card. It gives you plenty of benefits and allows you to experience many of the City’s attractions. You get:
- Discounts on many attractions
- Free entry to over 70 sights and museums
- Discounts on meals, drinks and desserts from various eateries
- Free travel on Metro, buses, and trains
Prices up to and including March 31, 2017, are as follows:
- 24-hour Card costs 379 DKK for adults and 199 DKK for children
- 48-hour Card costs 529 DKK for adults and 269 DKK for children
- 72-hour Card costs 629 DKK for adults and 319 DKK for children
- 120-hour Card costs 839 DKK for adults and 419 DKK for children
To buy a Copenhagen Card, you can either pre-order online or purchase on arrival. You can also download the free Copenhagen Card app for both iOS and Android.
Check out the website to see if this is the best option for you, and enjoy your trip in Wonderful Copenhagen.