Training at Danhostel Hobro
Book Your Training Stay at Danhostel Hobro
Danhostel Hobro welcomes sports clubs, swim clubs, companies and other groups. We offer weekend training, sports day for companies or a sport stay on a weekend for groups at reasonable prices.
We tailor your stay to fit your group - one that is in line with your needs and wishes.
A typical stay could include the following facilities and amenities:
- Accommodation at Danhostel Hobro, located on the doorstep of - Hobro Sports Centre, which has sports halls, swimming pools, etc.
- Comfortable rooms with private bathroom
- Full board
- Healthy and nutritious meals
- Room with diverse AV equipment
- Activity room with table tennis, air hockey and more
- Living room with TV and video
- Changing facilities
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Dry area (by mutual agreement)
- Swimming pool as needed - during public opening hours.
- Fitness centre as required.
- Outdoor courts - football, tennis, etc., just 50 m from the centre.
- Forest for running and orienteering - 50 m away. (5 and 10 km routes).
- All necessary teaching and training accessories (e.g., balls).
- We assist in finding sparing partners for most sports.
- Shooting range by appointment.
Please note that Hobro Sports Centre has, for many years, been a training centre for the youngest talented players from the Danish Handball Federation's national team. In addition, the centre is used for courses by many Associations, trade unions, and several major companies who use both Danhostel Hobro and Hobro Sports Centre for corporate parties or a corporate sports day.
We hope this information will whet your appetite to book accommodation with Danhostel Hobro and Hobro Sports Centre. Please call or email and get a quote for your unique training camp.
We are also ready to offer longer accommodation periods - for example during school holidays.
Danhostel Hobro is a part of Danhostel Hobro Sports Centre, so we can offer a wealth of sports facilities and activities. Our hostel is the perfect accommodation location for various training groups.