Danhostel Tønder school camps
Each year, many school camps book accommodation at Danhostel Tønder
Teachers who bring their school camps to Danhostel Tønder inform us that our school camp framework which includes our hostel layout, great kitchen, education centre and the opportunity to rent bicycles make our Danhostel the best place to host school camps. We also allow free access to our swimming hall.
There are several exciting and different themes your school camp could participate in when you stay with us:
- Wadden Sea National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Culture and history about kings and emperors, war and peace, enmity and friendship and more
- Areas of North Germany such as Danevirke, Hedeby and Halligerne (small German islands)
- More than 10 museums and exhibitions within a 15 km radius of our Danhostel
- Fantastic nature, culture tour guides and educational material about the area.
At Danhostel Tønder, we assist you with your itinerary so contact us for more information at +45 7492 8000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.