Experience history when you spend the night near the Limfjord at Danhostel Vitskøl Kloster.
Kolding is now part of UNESCO'S Creative Cities Network
Kolding has been designated UNESCO DESIGN CITY. It is the only Danish city to bear this title.
- The city has to have a design strategy
- There should be an independent design secretariat
- The city has hosted events of international calibre
- There is an educational environment around design and innovation
- Design processes are utilised in the development of the city
- Plans for the city include different activities which support design.
It is hard to believe you are in Denmark when you visit breathtaking Mønsted Limestone Mine. Located close to the town of Viborg, Mønsted Limestone Mine has been converted to an exciting attraction with sound and light installations.