Bliv en del af Danhostel kæden
Would your accommodation location like to be part of Denmark's largest community of Danish Hostels?
The Danhostel Association operates as a voluntary association funded exclusively by member fees.
The board consists of seven people and is represented by hosts, owners and users. This ensures a common involvement in all decisions so that all operations are carried out in a professional manner.
Danhostel's board members work hard to develop the brand so that the standards continue to meet guests' expectations.
What do YOU get from the Association?
As a member of the Danhostel Association, we provide marketing and administrative assistance. You get a wide range of benefits and services which contribute to making your day easier, support your work and help enhance your image.
- Visible signage via Flag, Signs and Logo
- Your own website in Danhostel layout
- Profile page at Danhostel.dk
- Joint nationwide campaigns with focus on booking
- Assistance with local marketing
- Google Adwords (Google Advertising)
- Press releases
- Advertisements of your offers on our website
- Your own page at hihostels.com
- Your offers in Danhostel's newsletters as well as danhostel.dk and Danhostel's Facebook page
- Access to Danhostel’s Loyalty Program
- Access a partner agreement with Ældresagen and FDM
- Access to our Rating System
- Automatic reporting to Denmark statistics
- Favourite Settlement Agreement (DIBS/Teller)
- Access to our networks and mentoring
- Photographing of your accommodation
- The possibility of integration to the major booking portals, Booking.com, Expedia, hihostels, touristonline, etc.
- You become part of a community with colleagues who share similar hostelling experiences
If you have any questions, please contact Ole Andersen, Director, at +45 21 79 64 00.