General House Rules
We want all our guests to enjoy a pleasant stay at our Danhostels, so please observe a few house rules during your stay.
- Danhostel's hosts are responsible for the daily operations, so all guidelines must be observed
- Danhostels observe quiet time between 11.00 p.m. and 7.00 a.m. out of consideration for all guests
- No alcohol, drugs and other intoxicants are allowed at any of our Danhostels
- No preparation or eating of food is allowed in rooms
- Animals - except guide dogs - are not allowed at all Danhostels, so check with the specific hostel before you arrive.
On April 1, 2007, Danhostel introduced a smoking ban at all our hostels.
The ban applies to rooms, corridors, lounges, guest kitchens and reception areas. The no-smoking rule applies to staff and guests to ensure a pleasant environment for everyone. All of our Danhostels offer outdoor facilities with garden areas, tables and benches so that anyone who wishes to smoke can easily find a place to do so. It is up to individual Danhostels to designate covered smoking areas.
Bed linen must be used at all times at all Danhostels. Rent bed linen at reception or bring your own. Sleeping bags are not allowed.
When you check out, please leave the room as clean and tidy as you found it on arrival. Cleaning includes sweeping the floor, emptying rubbish bins and returning used bed linen to designated containers. Please check with the Danhostel on arrival as regards each hostel’s cleaning policy.
Enjoy your stay at our Danhostels.